Robert Gillispie: Member AILA


Immigration Law


The Gillispie Law Firm assists its business clients in sponsoring foreign nationals for employment in the United States. Our services include advice and counsel on the predominant business classification visas.  In addition, the Firm provides individualized service to those seeking  Family-based Immigration Visas.

Business Immigration planning and consulting

Family-based Immigration (K Visa)

Fiancee Visas (I-129f)

Spousal Visas (I-130)

Parent / Child Visas (I-130)

Adjustment of Status  (I-485)

Naturalization  (N-400)

Professional visas (H-1B)

Temporary Labor (H-2B)

Labor Certifications

Intracompany Transfers (L-1) (executives, managers, specialized knowledge)

Exchange visitor (J-1)

Foreign trainee (B-1 or H-3)

NAFTA Professionals (TN)

Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9) audit and compliance

Immigrant Visa Petitions (Permanent Residency)

Emigration: Foreign placement of US employees

Mandamus / Stalled Immigration Petitions*

 *  If you have experienced a significant delay in the processing of your immigration petition (Alien Relative Petition, Green Card or Naturalization), you may be eligible for relief in the United States District Court.  Contact The Gillispie Law Firm to discuss your rights.